Pawesome Pal
kittylover

Does your cat dream?

Does your cat look like he or she is dreaming when they sleep?

I noticed the other night while I was watching t.v. (The Walking Dead - yay!) that my one cat totally twitches and meows while she sleeps!

It was the cutest thing every.  I imagined she was probably dreaming about chasing birds and squirrels :smileyhappy:  I wish I had taken a video of it!

Does your cat dream?

Pawtributor
WendyT

Re: Does your cat dream?

My cats Boris and Zoey totally dream!  Of course, they are probably dreaming that they are driving our dog June Carter out of the house!

Pick of the Litter
Ches21

Shorty has always had dreams in fact one time he woke up hissing and several times I have seen him do what some dogs do and his legs start moving as if he is running.

Frisky Friend
KikisMom

I really think they do! Kiki sometimes gets all twitchy and makes chattery sounds in her sleep/moves her paws. Calvin moves his paws, too. I wish I knew what they were dreaming about!

Pawtributor
enutdav

Elvis most definitely dreams. My husband and I always say we want to catch it on video because it is absoultely hilarious and adorable at the same time!!

Favored Furball
Lisamarie

Yes - I always think my cats daydream - I sometime hear them makes noises in theis sleep!!

Pawtributor
teri614

:smileyvery-happy:MY Jenkins Talks in his sleep!   It is hysterical.  :heart:

Frisky Friend
KittyCouch360

Honestly, I have never noticed...but I will pay attention now.  Some great responses on this one. 

~KittyCouch360

Search our Community