Frisky Friend
TNunez7

Hello Fellow PET Lovers!!

Hello, my name is Tiffany and I am the proud owner of a Blue American Bully, an orange tabby Domestic short hair, a Desert Tortoise, and many fish. Glad to be apart of this awesome forum! It has so much info! And the prices are slightly cheaper here as well. I feed my my dog Taste of the Wild and its only been about one week and a half and his fur is so amazingly soft! And he loves this food!! It's amazing! So I have recently bought my cat some taste of the Wild cat food to hopefully help his coat and also to give him better food for his health so im excited to get the new food when it has shipped. Anyways, glad to be apart of this forum! 

Lemme know if you, too, have a pittie! Have a great day! :catlol:

Best of Breed
Rebecca

Re: Hello Fellow PET Lovers!!

Hello @TNunez7 and welcome!!!

We :heart: Pitties!!!!  We do have a Pibble Parents forum - so be sure to check it out and share some pics of your babies!

Very glad to hear that you are loving our site - if you have any questions or need any help, be sure to reach out - I'm more than happy to help!

-Rebecca
(Retired) Community Engagement Manager, Pet360
Frisky Friend
TNunez7

WOW!!! Thank you for the invite to this awesome PitBull forum!! I LOVE IT!!!! One the biggest issues I have is when Blue and I visit the dog park and people judge him or get angry that I brought him. Once I had some lady tell me "you should put a muzzle on that thing!" and I said "excuse me?!" and she said "you need to leave!" and I said "No I don't!" and so I let Blue off his leash and she got mad and she rolled her eyes and grab her Golden Retrievers and left the dog park! IGNORANCE ANGERS ME!!!! But anyway, thank you for acknowledging me and thanks for the Pittie forum! I can't wait to post stuff!! When I get home ill add pictures of all of my animals! :catvery-happy:

Sandycakes

@TNunez7 ,

Ugh- I absolutely cannot stand ignorant people or breed restrictive/specific legislature. Drives. Me. Bonkers!!! All of the pet trainers I've ever worked with feel the exact same way. It's not the breed, it's the human behind isolated incidents. Anyway!! I'm very proud of you for not leaving the dog park- if Blue is a well socialized pup (which he sounds like he is) other people's ignorance about the breed is the most frequent, scary thing that can/will happen to you guys at the dog park. One day people won't judge pit bulls anymore. <3 

I cannot wait to see the pictures of ALL of your babies later tonight! Feel free to share lots, too. :smileyhappy:

Face nuzzles & belly rubs from Moco,

Sandra
Pet360 Foster Parent
Frisky Friend
TNunez7

Yeah! Believe me, IT REALLY IRKS MY CHOKE CHAIN (dog humor)!!!!! If she would have just stayed at the dog park, she could have seen how well behaved Blue is! Its funny because sometimes when other breeds get into fights, all you see if blue sitting down next to me watching lol and he really is a big pit so you would think he would be the one fighting! but hes a big sweety! :heart:

Frisky Friend
TNunez7

Here's a picture of Blue! :catlol:

IMG_2835[1].JPG
jackie241

Blue is so handsome!How old is he?

Jackie P.
Pet360 Foster Parent
Sandycakes

Blue is a very, very handsome dog- I love him already and I've not even met him yet. He looks so majestic and strong. 

I love that he loves truck rides. My little dachshund, Moco, loves car rides. He frequently rolls the closest window down (all by himself, mind you) and gleefully sticks his head out, tongue and ears flapping all over the place, lol. It's such a sight! I have a picture or two of him doing it on my phone so I'll have to add it on here because it's a "dumb phone" without Internet access, etc. 

Anyway- thank you so much for sharing those pictures of Blue with us. What a handsome boy he is!!

Face nuzzles & belly rubs from Moco,

Sandra
Pet360 Foster Parent
sonja1947

Hello Blue and welcome to Pet 360.  Hope you and your person enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask if you have questions.  Your certainly are a good looking dog and I am sure your person is very proud of you.  

Love and woofs.

Pet360 Foster Parent
pugsleyluv

Blue is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am a huge fan of pits. My son has a blue brindle and I have a pug and that is such a sight to see. They do not play together to much anymore as it tends to get out of control and causes damage to my home (LOL). The last time My sons dog ran through my screen on my sliding glass door. They play hard. Imagine a big pit and a smudgy pug!!! Both females, however my Pug Star has made it very clear she is in charge. And their has never been an issue.  My daughter-in-law has had to deal with the same thing when she takes her dog to the lake or camping. People want them to move or take the dog from the area. People really need to educate themselves on the breed. Thank you for sharing.

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend has never loved a dog.

Amy

Search our Community

Paws Up
Introduce Yourself
Paws Up Leaderboard