This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Pawtributor
AmandaH27
#SummerOfPets Week 1: Keep Calm & Summer On! Thread.
[ Edited ]

Hi ALL,

I am Amanda and I recently adopted a cat and just last week he when we had bad thunder storms he was crying and was so terrified.  My Cat Winston really needs this #SummerofPets giveaway - Thanks a Bunch!!!  Amanda

Sniffin' Around
BHogge77
Re: Separation Anxiety Giveaway

Ben here, hecking out #SummerOfPets.  My cat Mr Boots is terrified of large trucks especialy garbage trucks.  He hides in any small space he can and cowers.

Sandycakes
Re: Separation Anxiety Giveaway

@BHogge77 ,

Welcome to Pet360's Separation Anxiety group! We're happy to have you here, but definitely not happy to hear about your cat's discomfort with loud noises. I hope you'll enjoy your searches throughout this group and all of Pet360 and find some new info on how to help your cat cope when loud noises happen. :smileyhappy:

Face nuzzles & belly rubs from Moco,

Sandra
Pet360 Foster Parent
Sandycakes
Re: #SummerOfPets Week 1: Keep Calm & Summer On! Thread.

@AmandaH27 ,

Although I'm very glad to have you join our group, I'm so sorry to hear that your kitty Winston doesn't like thunder storms. I actually just posted a thread referring an article to the group about helping pets with storm anxiety as well as some noise phobias, too. 

Take a look at it; hopefully there's a tip or two in there that you find useful in helping Winston overcome his fears. 

Face nuzzles & belly rubs from Moco,

Sandra
Pet360 Foster Parent