mamajojo254

Westie

by Sniffin' Around mamajojo254 on ‎10-08-2013 09:27 AM

Why are there never any discussion or polls including the Westie? They are a fun loving, extremely loyal, protective and great family dog! They are ALWAYS in several commercials, yet I never see them in any of your polls...I know they are a popular dog breed!

Comments
by Admin on ‎10-08-2013 09:47 AM

Great question!

Westies are adorable!  We will definitely make an effort to include them!

by Sniffin' Around ajfrog on ‎10-08-2013 04:01 PM

I have a westie and he is full of personality! Loves balls - ok, love isn't the word - OBSESSED with balls.  He has to have one in his mouth and then bats another around.  He will actually roll it to you for you to roll back to him.

It's weird, I was just at Strut Your Mutt in Salt Lake City with Champ and only saw 4 other westies.  They are used in ads all the time because they are so photogenic with their dark eyes and alert ears.

by Pick of the Litter on ‎10-10-2013 04:40 AM

I don't have a westie but we do get them in the rescue sometimes and let me tell you before I had ever even met one they were in my top 20 favorite dog breeds guess what after meeting more and more of them in rescue they are even more of a favorite now than before. The last one we had I don't remember what her name was but we posted her online as Miss Bossy pants, and she was definitely a bossy little girl.

by Admin on ‎10-10-2013 10:22 AM
Status changed to: Add Your Opinion

Search our Community

Paws Up
Tell Us What YOU Want!
Paws Up Leaderboard
User Paws Up Count