Tell us about your mutt, your shelter discovery, and any special memorials dedicated to a loved but lost family member. And welcome our new community members! It's the Friday Forum Wrap-Up!

Snuggly Louis.JPG

Read more...

original3.jpg

Do  you have a cat who is an internet junkie? Or are you a junkie for cats on the Internet? Internet cats, anxious dogs, and pre-op Huskies are the topics of this week's Friday Forums Wrap-up.

Read more...

WoofDog

Friday Forum Wrap-Up: Have you drawn your pet before?

by Admin 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Cat.psd

We're heading into fall, Halloween is coming up, and there are tons of great threads being added to the Pet360 Community Forums! Check out these interesting additions and let us know your opinions. From frolicking cats to breeding dogs, we're talking about it all!

Read more...

hydrant-daily-mort-crop.jpg

Discover what's happening on the forums, and interesting threads to participate in! Check out what's happening in the community in this week's Friday Forum wrap-up! 

Read more...

Tig at Carmel Beach

Recent conversations on the forums, and one that needs your input! Check out what's happening in the community in this week's Friday Forum wrap-up! 

Read more...

WoofDog

Having problems logging into the forums?

by Admin ‎09-21-2014 12:18 PM - edited ‎09-21-2014 12:21 PM

news.jpg

Having issues logging into the forums? Read this article for some help while we are resolving authentication issues.

Read more...

WoofDog

Friday Forum Wrap-Up: Have you seen this toy?

by Admin ‎09-12-2014 02:53 PM - edited ‎09-12-2014 02:54 PM

Lots of great things happening around the Pet360 Community! What's going on? Read this post to find out!

Read more...

WoofDog

Friday Forum Wrap-Up: Highlights from this week in the Pet360 community

by Admin ‎09-05-2014 03:23 PM - edited ‎09-05-2014 03:25 PM

Want to know what happened this week in the Pet360 community? Of course you do! Learn about a few new exciting threads on the forums, including a new discussion that just started today. Join us, share, and learn!

Read more...

troublesniffer

We Are Siamese!

by Moderator on ‎08-27-2014 09:57 AM

Siamese.jpg

Since I make no bones about my addiction to Siamese cats, my bias toward this remarkable breed is scarcely a secret. Here's why the famous breed is so fabulous.

Read more...

Rebecca

Community News - Meet Our New Community Manager!

by Best of Breed ‎08-26-2014 11:53 AM - edited ‎08-26-2014 11:56 AM

shutterstock_204930925.jpg

It is with a heavy heart that I announce August 27, 2014 will be my last day as Pet360’s Community Manager. 

Read more...

troublesniffer

National Take Your Cat to the Vet Day

by Moderator ‎08-21-2014 09:18 AM - edited ‎08-21-2014 09:25 AM

shutterstock_74049676.jpg

Did you know that August 22nd is the “official” National Take Your Cat to the Vet Day? Since this is such a significant day, many veterinary clinics celebrate this annual event for the entire week! Here's what you need to know . . . . 

Read more...

Rebecca

Live Chat THIS Wednesday 7 pm EDT on Declawing

by Best of Breed ‎08-11-2014 02:46 PM - edited ‎08-12-2014 09:24 AM

Join us on Wednesday, August 13th at 7 pm EDT as we sit down with Dr. Kirsten Doub of The Paw Project to chat about the controversial topic of declawing cats! Read on for the deets!

Read more...

troublesniffer

Feline Declawing - Why It's Really Not a Manicure.

by Moderator on ‎08-07-2014 11:39 AM - last edited on ‎08-07-2014 02:53 PM by Best of Breed

paw.jpgDeclawing is a hot and controversial topic among cat parents. Even though it's been banned in many other countries, it's still leagl in most of the United States and Canada. Should it be?

Read more...

The Animal Rescue Konsortium, or “ARK,” is an dedicated to rescuing animals and helping our veterans all at the same time.

Read more...

01_topic.jpg

It's Week 6 of the #SummerOfPets and we're getting fresh & clean to look good in a bikini!

Read more...

troublesniffer

Can a Feline Behavioral Flaw be a Path to Enlightenment?

by Moderator on ‎07-24-2014 10:58 AM - last edited on ‎07-24-2014 12:55 PM by Best of Breed

shutterstock_84797839.jpgCats teach us about gentleness, unconditional love and how to peacefully co-exist. What we may perceive as behavioral flaws just might be more of a sign of being enlightened...

Read more...

Rebecca

#SummerOfPets Week 5 Harness Safety & Wellness

by Best of Breed ‎07-19-2014 12:00 AM - edited ‎07-21-2014 09:35 AM

01_topic.jpgIt's Week #5 of the #SummerOfPets and we're showing you how to harness safety and wellness during the hot summer months!

Read more...

shutterstock_10721650.jpgUnfortunately, try as hard as I might, neither of our kitties are tempted to engage in any form of traditional exercise. However, there is one competitive sport that over the years continues to capture their interest!

Read more...

Rebecca

#SummerOfPets Week 4: All-Star Pets

by Best of Breed ‎07-13-2014 01:42 PM - edited ‎07-14-2014 10:34 AM

Have you entered our weekly challenge for the #SummerOfPets yet?

Read more...

blogoutdoorfun.pngWith this week's #SummerOfPets theme being Outdoor Adventures Ahead, I've come up with some ideas of how to have fun with your cat outdoors.

Read more...

kittyfourth.jpgThe Fourth of July can be stressful on our pets - here are a few tips on how I help our two kitties survive the celebration and stay safe throughout the holiday.

Read more...

Rebecca

#SummerOfPets Week 2: All American Furry Fun

by Best of Breed ‎06-28-2014 10:43 AM - edited ‎06-30-2014 10:42 AM

Week2_Topic.jpg

It's Week 2 of the #SummerOfPets and in honor of the 4th of July, we're challenging you to have some All American Furry Fun with your pet!

Read more...

Rebecca

#SummerOfPets Week 1 Challenge - Keep Calm and Summer On!

by Best of Breed ‎06-23-2014 08:59 AM - edited ‎06-23-2014 09:09 AM

topic.jpgSummer officially began on June 21st and we're kicking off the season with weekly challenges to help you become a better pet parent while having some serious summer fun. This week we're focusing on anxiety - with the Fourth of July fireworks celebration right around the corner, we're challenging you to help your pet cope with the noisy night while giving you the chance to win this amazing anxiety-relief gift package!

Read more...

troublesniffer

How Does Your Kitty Talk to You?

by Moderator on ‎06-12-2014 02:55 PM - last edited on ‎06-13-2014 03:11 PM by Best of Breed

How does your cat communicate with you?  Through scent glads!

felinescent.png

Read more...

SirHubble.pngHaving a pet who is seriously ill can be extremely stressful for their guardians. Since our pets cannot express to us in words exactly what’s troubling them, it often leaves us feeling frustrated and somewhat helpless . . . which is exactly how I am feeling at this very moment.

Read more...

catify.jpgIs your kitty bored to tears? Is your kitty destroying your home? Or, perhaps your cat is a tad overweight.  Then you need to "catify" your home.  Here's how.

Read more...

troublesniffer

FDA Monitoring Keeps Our Pets Safer

by Moderator on ‎05-31-2014 10:08 AM - last edited on ‎06-02-2014 03:10 PM by Best of Breed

FDA.jpgDid you know that the FDA also monitors pet food and medications? Find out the different ways the FDA helps us keep our pets safe and check out these valuable resources that help you stay on top of your pet's brands.

Read more...

CKD.jpg

Chronic kidney disease, or "CKD," is an all too common disorder in cats.  Here's what you need to know about the causes, effects and which symptoms you need to keep an eye our for. 

Read more...

Hush Puppy on Wheelchair.jpgI know I'm not the only kitty servant who is often puzzled by my cats' behavior.  Do you ever wonder why they do what they do?  Do you think that your cat "thinks"?

Read more...

About The Pet360 Pack & Pride Blog
ThePet360 Pack & Pride blog is all about the latest happenings in the Pet360 Community. We'll cover community news, events, behind-the-scenes looks, interviews, and more. And we'd definitely love it if you'd consider contributing a guest post.

Interested in contributing a guest post? Contact our team by sending an email!
About the Author
  • Rebecca Braglio was the Community Engagement Manager for Pet360.com. Although she went to law school and later became a criminal defense attorney, her true love was always pets – especially dogs. After becoming the proud parent of a Yorkshire Terrier named Dash, she created her own blog called, “The Philly Dog” to showcase pet-friendly Philadelphia and to have an outlet to discuss Dash’s struggles with severe separation anxiety. Upon graduating from Villanova School of Law, she began a 12 year career in criminal defense in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. She began blogging in 2009 on ThePhillyDog.com and never looked back. She has been featured as the Blogger of the Week by PetPR.com and was recently featured on the Community Manager website, MyCmgr.com.
  • Married to Marty- an avid cat lover. We are transplanted New Yorkers living in Central Florida. I am passionate about cats and horses. Retired social worker and psychotherapist.- Former member of Empire Cat Club, Oriental Shorthairs International,and Westchester Cat Club. Former breeder of Oriental shorthairs, Russian Blues and Burmese.. Professional blogger, Member Cat Writer's Association, member Blog Paws and the Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement.